Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Party Look

Holiday Party Look

Organic by John Patrick cropped sweater / MuuBaa short pleated skirt / H M black hosiery/ Jessica Simpson suede ankle boots / KENNETH JAY LANE gold plated necklace / Tom ford lipstick / Too Faced Cosmetics matte palette eyeshadow

Hello Everyone!

Today I've been playing around with a few holiday party outfit ideas and this is my favorite out of the ones I came up with. I have really been into the leather skirt look lately. A great why to tone it down a bit is to pair it with a lovely knit sweater in a cream ish color. I think the two are a great look together. Also add a statement necklace, tights and black booties and you got yourself an amazing holiday look. I love this royal blue necklace because it adds a pop of color to this overall neutral look. I'd love to wear this with a smokey eye and a nude lip. I'm dying to try some Tom Ford products and I hear that their lipsticks are great!

What are you planning to wear this holiday season?
Lots of love,

7 comments:

  1. Lovely party look love all the black color it's so cool (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. I want a Tom Ford lipstick so bad, they look just so beautiful! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you to wear all this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those exact boots from Topshop and they go with everything, and are so easy to walk in!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've just started stocking Tom Ford where I live, might have to get this lip colour it's such a pretty nude!
    elizabethsophiee x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.