Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist



Gold dress / Short sequin skirt, $41 / TOMS canvas shoes / Zara seashell necklace / Bow earrings, $8.16 / Yves Saint Laurent lips makeup / Nars cosmetic / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics eyeshadow / Pink perfume

Happy December everyone!

Today, I decided to start of this lovely holiday season with a wish list. Some of these are specifics while others are just overall themes/ things I'd love. Clearly I am not going to get all of these this holiday season but I think it's good to know what you want. Our Moment by One Direction Perfume: I am a One Direction fan not gonna lie but this always smells amazing. Every time I go into Ulta or Sephora, I can't help myself but smell it. It is a a very fresh sweet smelling perfume. YSL Beaute Rouge Volupte Shine: I actually don't own a YSL lipstick yet! It's sad, I know. The packaging alone is worth the $34 price tag. It is so luxurious and beautiful. TOMS: I have always wanted a pair but I just never got around to buying a pair. I think it is for a lovely cause and they seem really comfortable. NARS Eyeshadow Palette in Ride up to the Moon: I don't own any NARS products besides laguna and orgasm. I really want to expand my NARS collection so I thought a palette is a great way to do so! Bobby Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette: Bobbi Brown is another brand that I hear raves about but I don't actually own anything from! This palette looks beautiful and great for everyday. Yankee Candles: These are probably my all time favorite candles and they come in some amazing winter smells. I think these make great gifts from your parents to your teachers to friends. Jewelry: Every girl loves a little bling. I adore chunky necklaces and cute studded earrings. Sequined/Glittery Clothing: I don't think there is a better time than the holidays to buy or gift or receive glittery or sequined clothing. A glittery dress would be perfect for New Years Eve and a sequined skirt would be perfect for Christmas! 

I love you guys enjoyed!

Lots of Love,



6 comments:

  1. The Bobby Brown palette is also on my wishlist, it has such pretty colour.

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful dress you have here! It is absolutely gorgeous! The Nars eyeshadow palette is also on my wishlist!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweet smelling perfumes so I'll definitely have to give the One Direction perfume a try!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so nice!!
    I think A Yankie candle will be on everyone's list hehe :) xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.