Monday, December 9, 2013

Stila: Color Outside the Lines Review





Top to Bottom: stingray, lionfish, aubergine, navy, emerald

Colors before shower

Colors after shower

Hello Everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you a lovely little gem I picked up at Ulta the other day. It is the Stila: Color Outside the Lines Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set. I saw this and got so excited because it was on sale for 15 dollars! Normally it retails for 34 dollars at Ulta. It comes 5 eyeliners in stingray, lion fish, aubergine, navy and emerald. They are not full sized but they are about two thirds of the full size. The full size retail individually for 20 dollars. This is such a good deal! I honestly could not help myself. 

The colors are all beautiful and vibrant. They also last a really long time. In the picture above, you see the eyeliners right after I swatched them and look at how amazing the colors look. I took a shower right after i swatched them and the picture below is the swatches after I showered. The colors still look amazing so they are definitely pretty waterproof! 

Overall, this is a great deal and Ulta has a lot of amazing holiday deals going on right now! Go check them out :)

Lots of Love,

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! They’re dazzling! If you get a chance, could you please check out my blog? :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green at the bottom is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green one is pretty :D

    www.outofstandards.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.