Thursday, December 26, 2013

One Direction: Our Moment Perfume





Hello Everyone! 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I wanted to share with you one of my favorite gifts that I received. It is the One Direction Perfume: Our Moment. My mom keeps telling me that I am no longer a teenager but I keep telling her I have a few more months as a 19 year old so it is fine for me to fan girl over One Direction. This perfume smells amazing and I honestly think it is appreciate for a lot of ages.

Lets talk about the packaging...It is a beautiful pink tinted glass diamond shaped bottle. It's heavy which in my opinion makes it feel more luxurious. In black cursive writing, it says Our Moment with a printed One Direction underneath of it. It has a crowned shaped lip which I adore. The crown has beautiful spiky details on it. Inside the crown has a pink frilly almost tutu looking part. Personally, I think the tutu looks a bit cheap and I would've preferred it without it but I do think it will appeal to the target market of 12-16 year olds. Overall, I think it is a super cute detailed bottle. 

Lets talk about the smell... It is a perfect spring summer scent. It is a classic feminine smell of flowers, fruits and an under hint of musk. It is definitely a lighter, easy to wear everyday smell. I can definitely smell the grapefruit and jasmine. I cannot wait until March when I will be getting a lot more use out of it! 

Overall, it is a lovely fragrance. I am definitely keeping the box because all the boys are in it. Good job One Direction, you came out with a very nice perfume! 

What's your favorite gift that you received? 

Lots of love, 


6 comments:

  1. yes it's nice and cost me $65:) Happy you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I tried to follow ya but google's not letting me :( anyway this perfume has such cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! You can always follow on Blog lovin! Thanks so much xx

      Delete
  3. The bottle is so pretty! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottle is pretty! My friend is a fan of them so I was thinking I would get this for her as a birthday gift.

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.