Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Red on Red



red on red



Hello everyone!

Red is one of my all time favorite colors, I even had a red prom dress in high school. I think it is such a statement color and it instantly gives you a boost of confidence. Holiday time is one of my all time favorite times to rock red from my New Years dress to a red lip at Christmas dinner. It is such a festive color that is sure to get noticed. I am definitely going to pick up some red pieces before the holiday time.

What is your favorite color to wear during the holiday time? 

Lots of Love,




8 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! I love wearing red lips and nails during the Christmas months.
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I love that "santas my homie" jumper.. Perfect christmas jumper :) xxx
    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes! A red dress with a tan is lovely! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. Love Red! Therefore, 2014 is the Year of Green Wood Horse, so no red for the New Year eve:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these! Particularly the red skirt and the topshop lipstick! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.