Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dupe Alart: MAC Impassioned and Rimmel Kate Moss 06

Hello Everyone!

 I feel like all bloggers (and girls in general) are always trying to find drugstore products that are similar to  those of high end products. I mean who doesn't love to save a few bucks? I've seen so many NARS Orgasm dupes and MAC Russian Red dupes out in the lovely world of the internet. Dupes are definitely really nice to have around. In April I popped in CVS when Rimmel was buy one, get one free! So of course I had to get myself some Rimmel. I ended up with a ScandalEYES Eye Crayon and a Kate Moss Lipstick in 06. The first time I wore this lipstick, I knew it reminded me a lot of a different lipstick I had. Finally I put the two together and realized that Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 06 is a dupe for MAC Impassioned.




top to bottom: Mac, Rimmel

MAC Impassioned in a bit more cool toned than Rimmel 06 but besides that I didn't see much of a difference. I really like the formula of both lipsticks and they are both long wearing. Plus they both smell amazing. If you had checked the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 06, I highly recommend you do!

Loves of Love,
Rena

28 comments:

  1. s.u.p.e.r.!!!!!♥ ♥ ♥
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they are identical! Such a great dupe! Thanks for sharing, I might need this Kate Moss color!!!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW amazing find! I can't believe how similar they are :D xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely check the Rimmel one out! xx

      Delete
  4. nice swatches =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing dupe!!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award which is a post on my site today if you'd like to check it out.
    Have a lovely day, Jade xx
    www.jadeddaily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I will definitely check out your post! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, they do look very similar! I'd love a MAC lipstick, but just too expensive for my budget, so I think I'll try the Rimmel Kate Moss one instead ;) Thanks for sharing!

    So glad I've come across your blog, you write some great posts!

    I've followed via GFC! If you get 5 mins I'd love if you stopped by my blog and maybe follow back if you like it? :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely check your blog out! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  7. I definitely have to try one of Rimmel Make Moss lipsticks!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is such an amazing dupe.
    http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/
    Evie xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing review, hope to own that MAC one! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Kate Moss lipstick you gave me as a present, great quality! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Kate Moss Lipsticks from Rimmel. They're super affordable and really good.
    I'm now following you on Bloglovin' and GFC- would you like me to follow you anywhere else?
    I'd really appreciate if you could follow me too?
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mac lipsticks are my lifeeee,,,, love both of those xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have Impassioned too. I haven't worn it in a long time though x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both look lovely but I adooore MAC lipsticks! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. True they are a dupe. I own the Rimmel lipstick. Do not need the MAC impassioned :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was going to buy MAC Impassioned, but seeing these swatches I actually prefer the Rimmel lipstick and it's a lot cheaper!
    Thank you so much for sharing this dupe!

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.