Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Christmas Tag




Hi Everyone!
Can you believe that it is already December?! In honor of the holiday time, I have decided to do the Christmas tag! I hope you enjoy! 

What time of year do you start Christmas shopping? 
Being a poor college student, I tend to start pretty late. I will probably head to the mall and TJ Maxx at some point this weekend to start picking things up here and there. However, if I see something I know someone will love I will pick it up earlier. 

Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season?
Personally, I don't but I do love all the limited Christmas coffee flavors from Starbucks and for K cups (peppermint mocha is my favorite!). 

Tell me how Christmas goes down in your home? 
I go to Boston because that is where all my family lives. My university is a 5 hour bus ride from there. We don't normally do much on Christmas Eve but on Christmas Day, we have a huge family dinner with a lot of Russian food (yum!) and after dinner we all get around the tree and give out our gifts. Then we have dessert and lots of tea. It is a lot of fun to just hang out. 

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
I go to Boston every year for Christmas but besides that not really!

Do you have a favorite festive coffee? 
I love love love peppermint mocha and anything with cinnamon! 

Do you have a favorite Christmas song? 
To be honest, I like them all but if I had to pick it would be Glee's cover of Baby, It's Cold Outside

What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Not too much, we mainly celebrate on Christmas Day so we just hang out. 

What's your Christmas wrapping strategy? Do you have a strategy? 
This year I made the mistake of going with wrapping paper instead of gift bags. A lot of my gifts are weird shapes( who knew that was possible) so its been hard but I've been just trying to finish as fast as I could! 

What's your dream gift this year? 
I really want the One Direction perfume. It smells amazing. But if I could have any gift in the world, it would be enough money to go to beauty school and get my make up artist certification. 

Describe your Christmas tree. How tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated? 
I haven't seen the one in Boston yet but the one at my apartment at university is a little artificial Charlie Brown tree. It is super cute. My favorite ornaments are the penguin ones we have! 

Do you decorate just the tree or other areas of your house? 
Well, I haven't been to Boston yet so I don't know about there but in my apartment it's just the tree. 

What do you wear to Christmas parties and what do you wear on Christmas day? 
We get really dressed up for Christmas day dinner so I'll probably end up wearing a dress, tights and heels or a skirt, sweater , tights and booties. 

I tag everyone to do this tag! It is so festive so enjoy! 

Lots of Love, 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Baby Its Cold Outside also and I like it more in the Glee version :D Happy Holidays
    xoxo Gina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.