Thursday, January 30, 2014

Music Favorites of January

Hello Everyone! 
January has been a huge music month for me. Mainly because I am back to school and I listen to music on my way to all my classes. Here are a few of my favorites of this month. 
Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood
Team- Lorde
Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo 
Little Black Dress- One Direction 
Chocolate - The 1975
Sail - AWOLNATION
Pompeii - Bastille 
XO - Beyonce 
Yonce - Beyonce 
Brave - Sara Bareilles

What have you been loving this month? 
lots of love, 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving Beyonce's album! XO is one of my favorites and Mine featuring Drake.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.