Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Make Up Look: Sunset

Hello Everyone! 
It is a typical boring Tuesday night and I wanted to play around with my make up a little bit. You all know how much I love the Sleek I Divine Storm Palette but I also own the Sleek I Divine Sunset Palette. I thought it would be fun to play with it and see what kind of look I can create with it. I also tried out my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation for the first time and I am very impressed with it. The formula reminds a lot of the Tarte Amazonain Clay Foundation which I adore and it has a beautiful finish. Let me know what you think! 







Products used on the face:
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation in 200 Soft Beige
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Very Fair/ Light
Airspun Loose Face Powder in Naturally Neutral 
Bourjois Bronzing Powder 
NYX Powder Blush in Terra Cotta
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal 
Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude
Products used on the eyes: 
Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in 70 Barely Branded
Sleek I Divine Palette in Sunset
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Pencil in Nude 
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium 
Ardell False Lashes in 203 Double Up Lashes
 
What make up have you been playing around with? 
Lots of Love, 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Such beautiful colors! :)

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look gorgeous :) really suits you!! I need to practise on my eyes, they never look that good!

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours! Really suit you! (:

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this look. The colours are so beautiful and look stunning against your skin tone! This perfect eye look and those lashes are amazing! xxxx
    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty make up :)

    www.outofstandards.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.