Thursday, March 13, 2014

Make Up Look: Classic Cat Liner and Pink Lip

Hello Everyone! 

I am a huge fan of bold eyeliners from bright colored liners to dramatic cat eyes, I love it all. Today, I wanted to show you a cat liner look I been loving lately. I adore having a really natural eye base with a bold thick liner and a light pink lip. I think it looks really girly and effortless. The products I used are Benefit Gimme BrowsStila In The Light Palette (Bare all over the lid with Bliss in the crease and Bubbly in the inner corner), Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black with a Tarte double ended eyeliner brushRimmel ScandalEYES in NudeMake Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara and Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 17. I hope you like this look! 











Let me know how you feel about cat liners and what type of liner you like to use for it!

Lots of Love,
Rena  

10 comments:

  1. I love bold liner :) I generally use liquid pens for ease of use but I love gel too. Coloured liner is my favourite for an easy, funky look

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like liquid too! they give slightly different looks! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I love using a Bourjois Liner - I'll try send you one over! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! So excited :) I did some shopping for you the other day! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. Your eyebrows and eyeliner are just perfection! I really liked this look x

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look! i love the in the light palette and gimme brow! your brows are amazing by the way :) i wish mine were fuller than they are now.. but i'm working on that :)

    p.s. i can't wait for you to get your mug! :)

    www.dianamechelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, you look so pretty.
    Love the items. Pretty much some of the best things out there.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute make up :)

    www.outofstandards.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done! :)

    Maybe following? I'm a fashion and beauty blogger from Slovenia :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.