Thursday, March 6, 2014

February Music Favorites


Hello Everyone!

February always goes by so fast and I was not ready for it to be over. I also found that I haven't overly loved anything and that when I was thinking about doing a beauty favorites for February nothing really stood out to me. I didn't want to do a forced favorites so I decided not to do one for February. Instead I decided to do another music favorite. I listen to a lot of music on the way to and back from class so I always have songs I enjoy more than others. I hope you enjoy!

What have you been listening to lately? 

Lots of Love, 
Rena 

1 comment:

  1. All I seem to listen to at the moment is Haim, I really love Miss Jackson though I heard it a few months back and listened it on repeat that week :) I love your blog Rena just followed! xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.