Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites






Hello Everyone!

It is time for my March favorites. You might have noticed that I did not do a February favorite. I just felt like there wasn't anything I was overly excited about and I didn't really try out too many new things. In March, however, I did have a few things that stood out to me. Lets get started. First product is the Suave Dry Shampoo Spray. I have thick curly hair so I don't really use this for refreshing my hair as much as I use this for volume at my roots or on wet hair to even out the texture. This smells like a fizzy lemonade which is absolutely amazing and it is really cheap at drugstores so it is definitely worth a looking at next time you're in CVS or Walgreens. The rest of my favorites are all make up goodies. Next is the Stila In The Light Palette and I can honestly say I used this every day I wore make up this month. It is such a vertical palette with 4 matte colors and 6 shimmery. It is so easy to create so many different looks with it from a natural look to a smokey look. On my cheeks, I have been loving Hot Mama by TheBalm. It is said that it is a blush and a eye shadow but I've only used it as a blush. First the packaging is really cute and it is a gorgeous corally pink with gold shimmer in it. I am definitely going to get a lot of wear out of it in the spring. On the lips, I have been loving Bite Beauty Matte Crayon in Grape. I did a full review of it HERE. It is a beautiful cool toned lavender color that is great way to subtle try out purple lips. Lastly, I have been looking Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. It feels really light and leaves your skin looking amazing. It is a matte finish but it isn't overly matte and doesn't look cakey at all. It has been my everyday go to foundation.

What have you been loving this month?

Lots of Love,
Rena 

13 comments:

  1. The Stila palette is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting.

    Rachel | AMomentInTime.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and this palette
    maybe we can follow each other

    www.rachelkromdijk.nl
    lots of love, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Balm blush looks a bit like Nars Orgasm I think.. I've been meaning to try some The Balm products for ages so I love seeing recommendations pop up on bloglovin :) Also the 2nd champagne colour in the Stila palette is gorgeous!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving the stay matte foundation during winter time, but quote recently I've been reaching for my trusty bb creams a lot!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that blush looks soo pretty :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Stila palette is amazing, I find myself reaching for it more than my Urban Decay Naked 3! I had forgotten about the Hot Mama blush as I have a tiny size and it tends to get lost in the wilderness of my makeup collection. Definitely dusting it off now! x

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That palette is gorgeous! And I have been eyeing up the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation so maybe I'll finally give it a go since it's good enough for your favourites :)!
    xx
    http://ally-in-neverland.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Stila 'in the light' palette looks so pretty I'm obsessed with the shade 'kitten'.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stila palette looks lovely! Love the purple Bite lipstick you chose!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of the palette!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, returning the love :) do you want to follow each other? Let me know what you follow me on and i'll return the love again x
    GEMSIES xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stilla palette is absolutely beautiful!

    The Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Stila! Those shades do look super versatile and blendable.

    - Gita
    mimiandchichi.com
    Keep in touch with me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

  13. Love your post! It is useful and cute.
    Visit my life style blog - NEW WEDDING POST - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/2-kazkov.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.