Friday, May 9, 2014

FOTD: Rimmel Summer Chic

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick face of the day post today. I've been loving the Rimmel Glam Eyes Trio in 650 Summer Chic (review here). It is so easy to use and gives an amazing look. You can use it for a day look or a night look depending on how smokey you want to make it. I also been looking the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 HR Foundation (review here) . I've been breaking out and this does a really good job covering and it lasts all day!
FOTD: 





Products: 





Lots of Love,
Rena 

10 comments:

  1. Love your look! I totally need that nude eyeliner that that lipstick! You look so amazing! Ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look you created here! I could never get my liner to be as thin as yours is -.- Maybe I need to get the Stila eyeliner again!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your face is literally shining! So cute! I was seeking reviews about this bronzer and I can see it looks wonderful. Thanks!
    Wanna follow each other?
    www.dressandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot get over how beautiful you are! amazing blog sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous makeup! the shimmery eye is perfect for nights out :)

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your neutral eye makeup! I wish I could find the Rimmel eyeshadow in my region.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.