Wednesday, November 27, 2013

International Swap: UK


Hi Guys!

I'm going to start off by wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy all the yummy foods! I have always wanted to do an international swap because there are so many different make up brands that you can't get in the states but you can get in Europe. So when I saw Jade from a Style Socialite do a blog post asking anyone if they wanted to do a swap, I hopped on it. I am so excited to share this with you and I love everything Jade got me so thank you so much! Go over and check out her blog

We set a 60 dollars so around 40 euro limit so it was a big drugstore swap. I didn't ask for too many specific things but I did tell I wanted to try out the Collection concealer and any Bourjois and Sleek products. Everything was really nice packed and she even got me a few sweets! 




Holiday Rock Candy

Rainbow Drops 

MUA Mosaic Blush 

Bourjois Smokey Eye Trio

Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Sleek I Divine Storm Palette

Sleek I Divine Sunset Palette
I absolutely love everything she got me! My favorites are the two Sleeks palettes, Collection concealer and the Bourjois bronzer. The palettes are both beautiful and I know I am going to get a lot of use out of them. The concealer doesn't crease and covers up so well! The bronzer is great for contouring as it is not shimmer. I am definitely going to post reviews on a few of the products later on! Once again, thanks so much Jade! 

Have you guys done swaps before? Any else interested in doing one? 

Lots of Love,

post signature

1 comment:

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.