Tuesday, May 28, 2013

NOTD May 28th 2013: CoverGirl Outlast Glosstinis

Hi Guys!
I have found the absolute perfect summer nail polish! I know you're probably sitting there thinking "hmm okay Rena I don't think so.." But I think this color is amazing and is going to be on my nails all summer. It is Covergirl Outlast Glosstinis in Bahama Mama


It is this perfect corally shimmery pink color! I think it is going to look even nicer than it does now when I get tan. Also it hasn't chipped yet which is amazing because my nail polish normally doesn't last longer than a few hours. I tend to pick them all off once one of them chips and they are still going strong!


I think the packaging is really nice too! It is actually a really tiny bottle but I don't think you can tell in the pictures. I like it because it was easy to throw in my purse and bring to work. It was only $1.99 at CVS. The brush was a good size; it took me three brush strokes a nail. Also you don't really need to do two coats with this nail polish. I did it anyways but it really looks nice with only one too!




Overall, I am very happy with this polish! I think the color is great, the last is going strong and the brush was lovely. I am going to be trying more Covergirl nail polishes in the near future so be ready for it! 
What do you think of it? What colors are you loving for the summer?! 
lots of love

post signature

google reader is going away so make sure to follow me on Bloglovin'

36 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty Rena!
    It's so summery and perfect for sun (if we get any!) but would also look gorgeous whatever the weather!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I honestly can't wait for better weather! xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this colour! It's so happy and summery! I am also obsessed with turquoise shades at the moment as well! Great post! :) Check out my blog too if you get a chance!

    M ♥ xx

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I love turquoises they are so pretty! xx

      Delete
  3. Cute color! I love corals for summer, but this is unique with the shimmer in it. Glad to hear it wears well, I've never tried Covergirl polish.
    Kallie
    www.butfirstcoffeeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Covergirl polish! Very happy with it! thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous shade! So pretty and summery x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I completely agree its lovely for summer! xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh this is such a beautiful color! I love peachy shades like this, they are perfect for the summer! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Peachy colors are my favorite for this years summer! xx

      Delete
  6. Ooh what a pretty colour! So summery and cute <3 xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color, I might have to purchase this :)

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ♥Aley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour! So summery!

    I'm now following you on GFC and bloglovin' check out my blog if you fancy :)

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there! I think your nail polish is great!
    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? Let me know if you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    With love, Lory xxxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suchh a pretty color!! :) Definitely going to try out covergirl nail polishes! Just made a nail polish post myself if you wanna check it out on my blog :) Enjoy the day!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a beautiful nail polish color D: I don't have an orange/coral color like that and now I'm tempted to try it out.... I need more nail polishes!

    http://asianhomie101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. orange/corals are great for the summer! thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  12. The color looks like a yummy fruity drink x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! oh my I don't know how I didn't notice before! xx

      Delete
  13. What a beautiful colour! Very cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty color! And it complements us darker toned girls well. I love it! I have two other colors (I'm too lazy to get up and go to my room to look for the names haha) and they are really good. Kind of surprised me actually. I thought they were gonna chip a lot and not last but they lasted so long.

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a nice tan at work today so I'm thinning of putting it on my toes! Surprised me too! thanks girl! xx

      Delete
  15. this is pretty! its such a lovely colour, sort of a melon shade.. yum

    To win some awesome goodies, check out my International 750 Follower giveaway

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post, love the colour!

    leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a gorgeous colour! It's a bit like the Revlon Charismatic (which I've posted about) but more shimmery. Gutted they don't sell Covergirl in the UK! :( Very jealous :) xx

    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Maxfactor the same as cover girl? I never understand how that works! Thanks so much! xx

      Delete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.