Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sometimes you just wonder...





It has been a while since I blogged. I've just been in this mood where I just haven't felt like it. Yup, I said, I just didn't feel like it. Don't get me wrong, my love and obsession with make up is still here (and increasing) but I just haven't been in a blogging mood. Sometimes, I think I just need to step back and look at things. I love my blog, I love the blogging community and most of all I love make up. However, I was overwhelmed with school and life in general and blogging wasn't something at the front of my mind because I've had exam after exam and essay after essay. This sucks because I do enjoy blogging and I wish in life as my age we had more time to do things we enjoy rather than focus on schooling and all this other junk. Yes, schooling is important but so is figuring out who you are and who you want to be. 

What is the point of schooling if I don't know where I see myself in 3 years, 5 years or 10 years? I have all these things I want to do and  explore but I don't have the chance to right now and I don't think I will for a while. 4 years in college then 6 months after graduation I have to start paying off my loans which are going to be huge and worst of all, who says I will find a job right after. College is also suppose to be the "wonder years" and I love all my friends and I do enjoy learning but the college scene gets old. Parties, going out and drinking are all getting old and as fun as they are, they aren't going to be something I will remember. Honestly, most of the time I don't want to remember them . I want to remember the places I dream of going and I want to do things I love. I imagine that there is more to life then getting a degree and working at an office for the rest of my life. I just wish it was easier to figure out, what I really want to do because part of me feels like I'm wasting time. I'm only going to be young once and I want to live and explore now and not later. 

This is clearly a much more personal post then normal and I'm going to try my best this week to get back into the blogging zone. I have a few posts that I really want to do so hopefully they will be up soon! 

Lots of Love,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. There is not just one way to do things. If you feel like you are wasting your time by sitting in a classroom for years instead of, idk, travelling, or being independent, or enjoying life, then you will think of these years and regret the choice you made. It is very true that you need to take that step frw and fall into the rabbit hole, but don't rush things. Or in the end you will feel as if you left a boring path for a too hard one and that sure won't help you enjoy your life as you should.

    Barbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trust your heart and be yourself. Love you!

    "Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish". Brad Henry

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.