Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Favorites



Hello Everyone!

So I am assuming everyone knows the drill by now! It is the end of April and I can not wait for May 13th when I am all done with exams and papers. April has been a very stressful month with all this school work but I have had time to pick out a few favorites. I have an item or two from just about every category. Let's get into it!

For my hair, I have been loving Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Hair Cream. I use this when my hair is still damp and it does a great job holding my curls and controlling my frizz. I also use it on second day hair for control of baby hairs and fly away. As for brushes, I have been loving the Sonia Kashuk brush in No. 130, I think it is a buffing brush. But honestly I use this brush for everything from powder to contouring. It is really soft and great at distributing product. For my face, I have been using the Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray. This month I have had a lot of long days from class to work to studying to all nighter at the library. This stuff has been a life saver at keeping my face make up going strong. I use this after I powder my face but before I contour and blush. You can definitely use it after all that if you want! For my eyes, I have two products that I have been loving. First is the Rimmel ScandelEYEs Eye Shadow Paint in 007 Chestnut Taupe. This is awesome for a quick out the door look. It is a beautiful color and it honestly lasts all day long with creasing or smudging! One thing though, you have to work fast to apply it evenly because it does dry fast. Next, I have been loving the Calvin Klein CK One Mascara. I got this for my birthday in February from Ulta and I have read a lot of mixed review on this. Personally, I think it is great. It gives me amazing length and volume and it is a really intense black color which I love. Lastly for my lips, I have been loving the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 06. It is a great bright pink color for spring. I put it on and I instantly feel fun and awake! It is also a pretty good dupe for MAC Impassioned (blog post coming soon).

What have you been loving this month?

Lots of Love,
Rena 

15 comments:

  1. humidity in chicago is no joke! will definitely try the beach babe hair cream and see how it works! not easy to tame this hair! HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its humid in Jersey too! Definitely try it out! thanks xx

      Delete
  2. This month I am loving my NYX lipglosses ^-^

    boho vanity ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are amazing! I love the mega shine ones! thanks xx

      Delete
  3. I love that setting spray! I'm so glad that I bought it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I havent tested any of these myself before, but wonderful to read!

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been wanting to try the Urban Decay setting spray! Have you found its broken you out at all? x

    Élle | OH NOTHING VENTURED

    ReplyDelete
  6. i see so many of my FAVES on here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Beach babe product !I I have the spray and I use it endlessly ;)
    You have a great blog and I'm obsessed with your posts!
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back! :)

    Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday, Rena!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kate moss lipsticks they are some of my faves too! stay in touch via GFC x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scandaleyes shaddow pains, they're so quick and easy! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.