Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Beauty Concepts Clear As Mud Masks






Hello Everyone!

With the stress of finals and the end of the semester, my skin has really been suffering. Because of this, I felt that it was time to pamper my skin. In comes these little gems that I completely forgot that I had. The Beauty Concepts Clear as Mud Masks come in 1 package with 4 individual mini mask tubs. I bought them last month as TJ Maxx for $2.99! Yes! $2.99! I felt like I had to get it since it was so darn cheap. This product claims to detoxify skin, minimize pores, refine texture, balance oils, smooth and refresh. I don't know about you but this sounds pretty promising to me! I finally put them to the test.

First off, I'd like to say I got about two full masks out of each mini tub and I like to layer my masks pretty thick. I think $2.99 is a great price for 8 mud masks. I applied a thick layer of this to my face about ten minutes before I shower. I then go into the shower and allow the steam to slowly start melting the mask and then washed it off. Right after the shower, my skin did feel much softer! I have done 4 masks since and I have enjoyed this mask very much. I haven't really noticed a different in my pores or texture but I don't have any texture problems to begin with and my pores are pretty small as well. My skin has just really soft and smooth and my skin has been acting up less since I started using these.

Overall, for the price, the quality is great. If you can find these somewhere I highly suggest getting these! They are a really nice little treat.

Lots of Love,
Rena

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great bargain! I've never seen a face mask like this before that comes in little tubs.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.