Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Make Up Look: Bright Blue Liner


Hello Everyone! 
I hope you'll had a great start to July. I know I say this like every month but time is really flying by. I honestly feel like summer just started! Today, I have a quick face of the day post for you. This is the make up I wore on 4th of July.  I created this look using my Stila "In the Know" Palette and a bright blue shadow stick by Rimmel ( I can not remember the name) but you could do this with any bright blue color. I really like how it turned out so hopefully you enjoy it! xx












6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blue liner! It compliments your eye color so well! We have the same color eyes so I'll have to try this myself.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking adore blue eyeliner, it looks especially amazing on you!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Simple and pretty! Great for dark haired girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look. I wish I could pull off that liner! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you pull off blue eyeliner very well; this shade looks so magical on you!

    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.