Sunday, August 18, 2013

FOTD: Natural Look











Hi Guys! 
I thought today I would do a quick face of the day for you. I wanted to try out some of the new products I recently got and just do a nice everyday make up look. I wore this make up out to run errands and to go to a work party at an indoor amusement park. I am definitely going to be doing reviews on a few on the new goodies that I got so stay tuned! 

On My Face:
Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation by Benefit in Toasted Beige
Boiing Concealer by Benenfit in Number 03
Baked Bronzer Duo by Sephora in Honey Heat
Watt's Up Highlighter by Benefit 
Sheertone Blush by MAC in Pinch Me
Spiked Eyebrow Pencil by MAC
Clear Brow Gel by Anastasia Beverly Hills
MAC shadows in Naked Lunch (all over lid), Woodwinked (in the crease) and Club (on the lower lash line) 
Overcurl Mascara by Dior in Black
Rimmel Lipstick in Nude Delight 
Mega Shine Lip Gloss by NYX in Nude Pink 


Have you tried any of these products?
Lots of Love,


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Hey Rena! You look absolutely lovely! Your cheeks are killing! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blush looks gorgeous on you! Super pretty! :)

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make up !!! I like your Mac palette :)

    NovembreBeaute♡ - Natassa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just started my mac shadow collection! xx

      Delete
  4. Very pretty!

    sparkleousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that nude delight is actually quite nice for a cool toned nude. don't typically go for those but it suits your skintone quite well. dont know why i dont look at the rimmel lippies more often.
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you whole makeup look! Benefit hello wow foudnation is my current hg foundation. It feels so light on the skin and doesn't make my face feel icky at all! :)

    love,
    Maxieissuper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty look :)
    Love how the foundation looks on u. Can u tell me if this shade is good for a nc35-37 skin (mac studio fix) :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look.
    Your foundation looks so good on u. Can u tell me if this shade is suited for a nc35-37 studio fix mac skin. Thanks :) :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.