Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Drugstore Haul #1


Over the last week,  I've been to a few drugstores and I couldn't leave without picking up a few make up items so here they are! 


1) Two Maybelline Color Lip Whisper in 15: Some like it Taupe and in 25: Lush for Blush ($7.49 each at CVS). I am really happy with these two lip colors. They are both really good colors for everyday wear. Also they are very moisturizing ; they feel like a lip balm but last a lot longer than one (Top swatch is #15 and bottom is #25). 

2) One Flower Kiss Stick in Sweet Peony ($6.98 at Walmart). I actually never seen the brand Flower before so I decided to give it a chance. It is a very pretty medium pink color that is perfect for spring. It has a nice shine to it but isn't too shiny. However, it does dry your lips out so I had to use a lip balm underneath it and apply a few layers of balm later on. I like it but it is not one of my favorite lipsticks (I have a strong love for Rimmel lipsticks). 

3) One Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer in 103: Soft Honey ($5.19 at Walmart). I am a huge fan of Rimmel products and this one did not disappoint. I am normally not one to buy concealer in a lipstick shape but I really liked the color of this one and it is small and easy to carry in my purse. I have been using it underneath my eyes and on spots; blending it out with a medium sized concealer brush. It does a good job covering up what it needs to cover.

4) One Flower Creme Blush in Win Some/Rouge Some ($7.98 at Walmart). This is another Flower product I bought even though I never heard of the brand. It is a bright pink blush which is very springy. It is extremely pink so I only use a little bit at a time but it blends out very easily. It is not a color I would use for everyday wear but once in a while a pinky cheek is pretty. Overall, I was happy with it and I will probably buy more Flower products in the future. 
5) One Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss (On sale at CVS for $2.50). I adore this lip butter! It smells amazing and is so creamy. It makes your lips feel very soft and is great to have in your purse. 
6) One Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express in J400: Blackest Black ($7.49 at CVS). I am one of those girls who loves high end mascara ( my favorites are Benefit's They're Real and Dior's Blackout). However, I feel bad using my high end ones everyday because they are so expensive so this Maybelline mascara has become my everyday wear one! It is an extreme black which is what I love; I have dark features and skin so black is my color pick for mascara. It does amazing volume but I wish it gave me a little more length. For the price I paid for it, it is a really good quality mascara. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every single comment! Feel free to leave your blog link and giveaways but please don't leave follow for a follow comments.